[Bf-gamedev] KX_RaySensor(SCA_ISensor)

Dalai Felinto dfelinto at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 14:13:49 CET 2014

Hi,
It's possible, and you can try a patch for this here:
http://www.pasteall.org/48404/diff

(apply it with patch -p0 < PASTED_FILE.diff)

The only thing I'm not sure (and it's not directly related to that) is
that if an object has multiple materials, the test of the sensor seems
to run for the first material only.

By the way, I did not test the patch, but I'm under the impression it
should work. Please report back here (developer.blender.org is not
working at the moment).

Regards,
Dalai
--