[Bf-gamedev] I am here to program!!!

mail at smokythaklown.com mail at smokythaklown.com
Sun Aug 31 00:30:06 CEST 2014

Hello, i would like to contribute in public domain a project i am
considering for blender. I began using blenders game engine a week or so
ago for the first time and realized something very important, the
networking. I am relatively new to python and we get along, so im ready
to hop in and start coding (i love blender more then my wife) but i just
need a little heads up on how to work with the future of networking
(software directed networks) for blender environments , by the way is
something being done about blending blenders python api or will one get
discontinued, which one to work with... Is webpy something to look at..
Anything helps thanks in advance