[Bf-gamedev] BGE to visual Presentation and Blender for easier usage for other gamengines.

Jason Wilkins jason.a.wilkins at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 03:53:56 CEST 2013

Honestly I'd rather work on generic tools that would let flow maps be
implemented as an add on.  There comes a point where you don't need 18
different paths to paint vectors into images.  Since we aren't talking
about 17+1 yet, I'd much rather consider how such a thing could be done
generically.  This isn't like other parts of blender where you have to
break something in order to refactor it.  I think it is a case where it can
be planned from the ground up the right way.