[Bf-gamedev] BGE to visual Presentation and Blender for easier usage for other gamengines.

Aubrey Serr aubrey at wolfire.com
Fri Sep 27 00:11:32 CEST 2013

I personally have no interest in BGE. There are a lot of cool open source
game engines, and a lot of very good, cheap, commercially produced engines.

I signed up for this list to see progress on asset production for games
using blender. I looked over that doc that was floating around, and there
were a lot of solid suggestions relating to baking down assets -- although
xNormal already does all of that. I was reluctant to add to the list since
I'm pretty new to blender and haven't been following everything, but it
would be neat if I could bake lightmaps using cycles.

Regular Blender User seems to know what he's talking about for professional
art production. I used to work with the guys who make Toolbag, so I just
asked, and they would be cool with answering questions about it.

-Aubrey Serr, artist, Wolfire Games