[Bf-gamedev] BGE to visual Presentation and Blender for easier usage for other gamengines.

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Thu Sep 26 22:09:12 CEST 2013

If developers of the Blender game engine want to communicate with
users over this list I don't have a problem with that. This is a new
mailing list and we still have to see how it works out.

But if we get long discussions about hypothetical projects that drown
out the discussions on actual development work that is being done,
then people who can provide good feedback will ignore the list or
unsubscribe. And I think we are in danger of that happening, so I just
want to remind people to try to avoid it.