[Bf-gamedev] BGE to visual Presentation and Blender for easier usage for other gamengines.

Jacob Merrill blueprintrandom1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 20:39:24 CEST 2013

Yes, lets make blender a cryengine tool, we can even charge money for it!
Silly little hobbyists making games...

o wait.....
Does that not go against everything blender stands for....?

Big studios have big money,
there paid devs can do whatever they wish,
the community is a hydra, with many heads....