[Bf-gamedev] HTML 5 exporter from BGE

Jacob Merrill blueprintrandom1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 17:26:13 CEST 2013

Thank you sir!!

I had not even heard about anything passed the Gsoc 2012 - android port

which looked like it had stalled,

If your build gets mature enough I have a Toshiba thrive with a targa
chipset I can test on, and a LG lucid.

I also have a game I intend on porting....
any way to get kupomans LOD into that build?

(it will be absolutely necessary with the low power of the GPU/ARM)

You have made me smile sir,

After we (Project:Wrectifed) get our game up and running
(and with any luck on the android market)

all the proceeds will go to BGE's development.

I intend on a "snowball rolling downhill" effect.

Again, thank you sir !