[Bf-gamedev] Lua

Jason Wilkins jason.a.wilkins at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 16:58:46 CEST 2013

Thanks Campbell.  I wouldn't be asking if I hadn't noticed how little code
there actually seems to be to glue Blender to Python.

There are so many projects (not Blender related) were I say "If I could
write this in Lua then I'd already have done it." :-)

For some reason I can't get passionate about Python.  Maybe other people
feel the same way.  I guess it really isn't unusual for content creation
applications and game engines to support multiple languages either
(thinking about Maya, Photoshop, and Unity)