[Bf-gamedev] Lua

Jason Wilkins jason.a.wilkins at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 16:53:19 CEST 2013

Lua is generally smaller and faster.
It is very commonly used in game programming.
Fairly easy to embed in a C/C++ program.
There is a JIT compiled version of it.
There is a debugger called "Decoda"
I may be wrong, but you have more control over what is actually available
in the language (where with Python it seems like you have to get the whole
library)

I'm not going to discuss the language itself since that is purely aesthetic
IMHO.  I'm mainly curious if there are any other Lua fans.