[Bf-gamedev] HTML 5 exporter from BGE

Jacob Merrill blueprintrandom1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 01:49:38 CEST 2013

Do you have a game in mind?

platform for release?

I have something I always intended to be free, but get ad revenue for the
BGE's development -
http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?284456-Blender-Open-Game-Development-Project-Wrecktified

It is more a collection of concepts then a game at the moment, but is about
77% logic and 33% python that would need porting,