[Bf-gamedev] HTML 5 exporter from BGE

Jacob Merrill blueprintrandom1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 19:39:18 CEST 2013

*I would love to see this html5 engine even if it's still quite basic,*

and the reason I love the BGE is the SCA+python system, and the integration
directly into the 3d ap, and the community, and ..... well everything,

if the BGE needs a re-write in some of it's core, to be "competitive"
why not do it?

What is holding us back?

Why is bge "slow" ?
with multithreading and a few other tricks it should not be a problem to
"divide and conquer"

Or am I missing something?