[Bf-gamedev] Suggestion: Non Linear Exports aka. Export Manager
mkanimuj at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 09:01:08 CEST 2013
Export manager binded to the *world data*.
In here we could define object's and export "profiles" used.
- export all
- export selected
Export manager wraped into *Nodes* that could invoke some specific actions
baking AO maps, post processing them and saving.
Some usefull *nodes*:
- *Bake -* Baking given channel with given settings
- *Convert - *options to select convertion target. for images it could
be *.tga and for meshes *.fbx
- *Combine -* joins meshed based on: groups, name prefixes
- *Copy* - sending assets to folders based on selecter pattern ie. *.jpg
- *Texture/render node - *access to operations available in texture
nodes for all image layers
code, design, motion
tel. 511 392 930
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Bf-gamedev