[Bf-gamedev] UI; Improvements and Customization

Jan Albartus albartus at home.nl
Wed Oct 9 01:22:49 CEST 2013

Hi Colin,

When you save a blend file the whole current screen lay-outs are saved
with it, including additional custom created lay-outs. You can clone the
current layout by pressing the + sign next to the drop-down list. This
will make sharing of lay-outs easier. Personally I find my self
resizing, splitting/merging and changing the window content as needed
during the use of Blender. I think this would cover most of the need for
save/load layouts.

The lay-outs are listed alphabetically, but can be reordered by
(re)naming or numbering.