[Bf-gamedev] Bullet 3.0

Sean Olson seanolson at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 21:24:11 CET 2013

You might get a better response on this on the bf-committers mailing list.
 Pretty sure that Erwin Coumans reads that list.  (Erwin is the creator of
Bullet) Not so sure about this one.  Pretty sure that Erwin integrated it
initially, and Sergej Reich & Aligorith perhaps did some upgrades as part
of a google summer of code.

-Sean