[Bf-funboard] Instagram videos layout

alvise2004 at libero.it alvise2004 at libero.it
Wed Oct 31 19:06:43 CET 2018

Hi everyone,
I was wondering if a vertical video preset, especially to be accepted by Instagram IGTV website, could be added into Blender VSE.
The only way I found to get closer is loading a "normal" clip (most of times 1920x1080), add a Tranform strip, rotate by 90°, switch X and Y resolution and then optimize the clip by changing the scale accordingly (X scale: 1080/1920; Y scale: 1920/1080). Even the output seems correct, after loading the video Instagram page gives an error telling the clip could not be published.
I thing that it would make Blender even more useful and suitable to even more people.