[Bf-funboard] VSE: MetaStrips' elements linked not appended

Francesco Y. Gobbo 5.yoshi.5 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 03:37:52 CEST 2018

Using the VSE I'm finding inefficient that elements inside the
meta-strip gets appended instead of linked.. I mean, when editing an
element inside a meta-strip that has been previously soft cut means that
then I need to edit also the other one meta-strip generated from my cut
and so on...

Example is a concert where I edited clips and synchronized audio.. I
then group e.thing into a meta-strip and wantto erase the black between
a song and the other and so, cutting the global meta-strip several
times. Now I want to change a color modifier... the same color
correction needs to be done as many time as the cuts I made. copying and
pasting the property from meta to meta. This could be done just
modifying  the element once.

I'm suggesting this modification :)

Francesco Y. Gobbo