[Bf-funboard] IRC won't work anymore for me

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 19:12:38 CEST 2018

Has nothing to do with a walled garden. They are being attacked by spam in
IRC. Remember them saying you must be registered or something like that.
They also had their servers attacked with a DOS attack the other day.

On Sat, Aug 11, 2018 at 7:05 PM Jacob Merrill <blueprintrandom1 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I register - join the channel and it hangs up.
>
> I don't know exactly why yet though.
>
> can we start a blender coder discord?
>
> it's much easier to moderate - post things like images - links etc
> [you can even mute specific people instead of just not letting them in]
>

> it feels more and more each day like blender development is a walled
> garden.

Douglas E Knapp, MSAOM, LAc.