[Bf-funboard] "Frame Dropping" and "AV-Sync" should be only one mode.

Mario Sottile - Marionetas Mey mariomey at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 14:16:44 CET 2017

Yes, Blender is slower! When I said:
> **No-Sync**: Chronometer: 1min, Blender: 17sec.
> **Frame-Dropping**:  Chronometer: 1min, Blender: 46secs
> **AV-Sync**:  Chronometer: 1min, Blender: 1min.
I meant that, in 1 minute (of my clock), Blender plays up to second 17.
Also "Frame Dropping". This is normal in "No-Sync". But...
> If Frame Dropping is supposed to be clock-accurate, then I guess you did
> find a bug; and the mode needs to be renamed as well.
So... maybe there's a bug :/.
But again... if "Frame Dropping is supposed to be clock-accurate"... and
audio is always clock-accurate... why two different modes?
> I'm not sure what would it take to make the audio lag
> to be able to test it though.
I didn't test it... maybe by stacking lots of audio strips. I'll try it.