[Bf-funboard] Brush along mesh when sculpting

Леонид Яицкий whiskas93 at gmail.com
Tue May 23 20:54:35 CEST 2017

Hello everybody! This topic has been raised several times already. It would
be nice to implement the distortion of the brush (circle) along the model
during sculpting. There are implementations (GoogleSummersode), but this
assembly: 1) Runs hard and unstable 2) Does not perform this function
(presses the brush, but does not change its angle relative to object
normals and view angle, as far as I can judge by screenshots). (
https://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:Jwilkins/GSoC2011/Google_Summer_of_
Code_2011_Preliminary_Documentation)
There are online resources with this functionality. (
https://stephaneginier.com/sculptgl/)
This function could attract more users involved in sculpting.
Thanks in advance and a good time for everyone!