[Bf-funboard] use different color to indicate that value and keyframed value have diverged

Frederic Brodbeck der.froedi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 18:01:03 CEST 2017

hi,

I hope this is the right place for feature suggestions.

a thing I noticed is: when animating, keyframed values are highlighted in
yellow. changing values does not change the keyframe (unless automatic
keyframe insertion is on), and the value remains yellow. — wouldn't it be
better to indicate that the value and the keyframe value have diverged by
using a different highlight color?
as a new blender user it happened to me more than once now that I *thought*
I had changed a keyframe, where in fact I hadn't. I think I'm used to
getting this extra visual feedback from adobe after effects.

what do you think?

--
Frederic Brodbeck
freder.io <http://www.freder.io/>