[Bf-funboard] Templates - auto naming tags for output nodes

luke etyrnal luke.etyrnal at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 16:34:27 CEST 2017

Gatis, i've found that developers RARELY think of how the ARTISTS who use
it MOST actually think, or what they need.  Devs are usually thinking in
terms of how much work the coding is, and often don't want to consider
changing things to make them better for artists, because the Devs know how
to "just write some python solution for it, or use some
way-less-than-obvious workaround that they happen to know because they know
the backwoods (coding) way of getting there."...