[Bf-funboard] Templates - auto naming tags for output nodes

manu at g-lul.com manu at g-lul.com
Mon Jul 17 17:03:58 CEST 2017

Hi,

Those attributes are often attached to studio's habits, production particularities. IMHO, in most case, auto naming/settings stuff is not a good idea.
However, with some python scripts/addons, you should be able to do this.
I do a lot of pipeline with blender and that's what I usually do.

Regards.

---
Manuel Rais
manu at g-lul.com