[Bf-funboard] Make Individual Origins work like Median Point for vertices

nemyax nemyax at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 11:56:06 CET 2017

I'd like to suggest making the Individual Origins option behave like Median
Point in vertex-only selection mode. I do most of my modelling with
Individual Origins turned on, but I have to switch to a different option
whenever I go to vertex mode. At this time vertices + Individual Origins is
a completely useless combination, because it doesn't let you rotate or
scale the selection. Changing this to the effect of Median Point may not
make theoretical sense, but it would do a lot for usability and wouldn't
break anything.