[Bf-funboard] Ocean mod problem

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 13:06:06 CET 2016

I don't know how much you have used the ocean mod. The results are nice but
there is a huge problem that as you work you must set it to Resolution that
is very low or the UI bogs down to slow motion. If you then turn it up to
render you must work through the slow motion until the render is done. Then
you go and turn it back down.

I would be WONDERFUL to have a render setting and a working setting like
you do for preview and render. The only remaining problem is that the
height of the ocean changes as the resolution changes, making it hard to
set the objects on the sea at the correct height. Not sure how to fix that
but it would be nice if someone could.