[Bf-funboard] Predictive Speech lib working in compiled python lib

Willian Padovani Germano wpgermano at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 18:15:50 CEST 2016

Hi Jacob,

This is beautiful, thanks for sharing.

I have experience coding in Python and started playing with Android Java a
couple months ago. Email me or let's talk any day on irc (my nick:
ianwill). If possible I'd like to give a hand (lack of time is not a good
excuse!).

Regards,

On Sun, Oct 23, 2016 at 4:35 PM, Jacob Merrill <blueprintrandom1 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> https://youtu.be/YRMhg5ICFk4
>
> sorry that was an older link *
>
> On Oct 23, 2016 11:34 AM, "Jacob Merrill" <blueprintrandom1 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Hello all,
> > for some time I have been working on a text and Pecs icon to speech
> > converter and ui using blender game engine, this will help enable poor
> > autistic kids to access augmented communication apps.
> >
> > it has been 3 years since my county said they would get my daughter one
> of
> > these systems.
> >
> > We purchased our own Ipad in the meantime,
> > many don't have the resources I do.
> >
> > I aim to teach enable these children to communicate using old Pc and
> > anderoid devices that are cheap and availible and give the app away for
> > free.
> >
> > Youle at the forums helped me get pyttsx working with windows32 inside
> the
> > bge,
> >
> > https://youtu.be/oMFoLf3xVrw
> >
> > Next I would like to have predictive typing and then finish the ui
> > (strings call icon image planes) then it will be ready for use on pc.
> >
> > after this I was hoping to get it to run on Android.
> >
> > if anyone could help out that would be great.
> >
> > I am calling it B_Pecs.

Willian