[Bf-funboard] Predictive Speech lib working in compiled python lib

Jacob Merrill blueprintrandom1 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 20:34:21 CEST 2016

Hello all,
for some time I have been working on a text and Pecs icon to speech
converter and ui using blender game engine, this will help enable poor
autistic kids to access augmented communication apps.

it has been 3 years since my county said they would get my daughter one of
these systems.

We purchased our own Ipad in the meantime,
many don't have the resources I do.

I aim to teach enable these children to communicate using old Pc and
anderoid devices that are cheap and availible and give the app away for
free.

Youle at the forums helped me get pyttsx working with windows32 inside the
bge,

https://youtu.be/oMFoLf3xVrw

Next I would like to have predictive typing and then finish the ui (strings
call icon image planes) then it will be ready for use on pc.

after this I was hoping to get it to run on Android.

if anyone could help out that would be great.

I am calling it B_Pecs.