[Bf-funboard] Option to move modifier in stack to top/bottom

Julio Iglesias j at zafio.com
Fri Mar 18 18:56:43 CET 2016

It would be also nice to have an option to delete or apply all modifiers at
once.
I know it is possible to use ALT+C, but it's is not an intuitive option for
most users.

UI wise, given the modifier list button is so long, could be something like
this: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2294713/mockups/blms01.png