[Bf-funboard] 5. Mouse scroll operations with pen

Hadrien Brissaud hadriscus at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 13:59:36 CEST 2016

+1

I am pretty much in the same situation, where I cannot use a mouse, and use
a wacom instead (made the switch some years ago), and indeed some things
are quite tiresome to do with the integrated touchring (wacom's alternative
to the scroll button) : tweaking proportional editing radius mainly, as
well as others you already mentioned.

I feel this is bound to be improved with the advent of custom manipulators,
but a workaround would be fantastic, especially for those cases that cannot
be solved with a special shortcut (proportional radius is a good example).
My suggestion would be to allow changing proportional radius outside of
transform event, with a radial control like in paint mode.

Cheers,

Hadrien

Garanti
sans virus. www.avast.com