[Bf-funboard] 5. Mouse scroll operations with pen

Maxim Tkachenko malefic.max at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 10:17:00 CEST 2016

Hi all!

I recently earned arthritis of forefinger because of bad mouse or smthng,
so I try to work with my wacom. Most of problems of using pen are solved by
Pie Menu, but there are some things, that should be enhanced.
All operations, that require scrolling mouse in process, such as "Loop cut
and slide", proportional editing and Circle select. It is difficult to get
left hand to numpad to change loops number or proportional radius ect.
Instead of this we can for example press Ctrl and move pen left/right or
up/down to change loops number or proportional editing raduis.

--
Sincerely,
Maxim