[Bf-funboard] 4. Sharp edges and Seams autoenabling

Maxim Tkachenko malefic.max at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 10:15:42 CEST 2016

Hi all!

I often need to mark sharp edges and still see the marked seams. Or not to
see overlays at all. And every time when I select single edge and mark it
Sharp, all the sharp edges marking becomes visible. Why does it enables
Sharp edges display every time? User turned it off. For expample, I do not
need it because I see the sharp edges myself as the Autosmooth (180 degree)
is enabled :) Yesterday I had to disable Sharp edges overlay nearly 20
times in 10 minutes. Instead of just pressing hotkey, I had to disable
checkbox as well.
Is there some solution for this problem?

--
Sincerely,
Maxim