[Bf-funboard] 1. Automatic importer and exporter selection

Maxim Tkachenko malefic.max at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 10:10:51 CEST 2016

Hi ppl!
It happened that I forgot that unsubscribed from this list an continued to
write lists with suggestions :D
So here are some of them. I will separate them into several emails.

Letter ONE
------------
What do you think about making Blender automatically load correct importer
for the file selected?
There are two possible ways of doing it:
1) You select file to import? press "Import..." and window with specific
exporter's options appears.
2) You select file and content of options panel in FileBrowser
automatically changes to the correct importer.

What about Exporting, you can select file type or set it just by writing it
(gimp-style) and then set options in the correct field or next window.

I am saying it because I sometimes (often enough) select wrong item in
file/export submenu ) It is even more difficult with the pen.
Having more automatic process will be great.

--
Sincerely,
Maxim