[Bf-funboard] 5. Mouse scroll operations with pen

Alessandro Majorino alessandromajorino at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 23:17:14 CEST 2016

Hi guys,
sorry if I'm proposing the idea eventually in the wrong section using the
eventually wrong way but I'm not practical in mailing lists.
Using blender I noticed a more comfortable feel zooming in the pointer
direction more than zooming in the centre of the scene, as blender is
configurated by default right now.
Maybe it's caused by the massive use of multitouch technology in the past
years where comes more natural zooming where the sight is pointing.
It is possible to raise the question on seeking of the next blender's
releases?

Alessandro Majorino

Il 19 giu 2016 12:34 PM, "Hadrien Brissaud" <hadriscus at gmail.com> ha