[Bf-funboard] VSE Meta Mode

David McSween 3pointedit at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 00:59:57 CET 2016

Hmmm i have not noticed this behavior recently. Currently I add a color
effect strip at the bottom of each meta stack of strips, this makes it
easier to identify as the meta strip shows a mini version of it's strip
contents.

Also when you un meta a meta strip you loose soft cut information, it would
be useful to have an option to trim the strips to the meta length as they
are released from the nest.

David