[Bf-funboard] VSE Meta Mode

David McSween 3pointedit at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 14:32:32 CET 2016

In addition i would note that you cannot identify which meta strip you are
editing if there are others nested within the previous meta strip. You can
quickly loose track of the nest depth you have tabbed into.

Other track based non linear editors either change layout (fcpx) or expand
a stack vertically  (avid) or spawn another labeled timeline (fcp7 )

David mcsween