[Bf-funboard] Feature request: Accessing painted brush strokes from Python

Lubos Lenco lubos.lenco at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 00:44:38 CET 2016

This would be ideal, but when painting is in progress(ie mouse is being held down and strokes are made), modals are blocked. This is reasonable as  you don’t want to accidentally click buttons and interact with other stuff while painting, but in this case it makes it unable to log mouse. And there seems to be no way to access mouse event outside of modal.