[Bf-funboard] New compositing and VSE monitor tools

David McSween 3pointedit at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 13:28:29 CET 2016

I believe that you can only have one viewer node appear in the Image editor
at a time. So no comparative images. However you can route multiple scene
strips through the VSE and use its scopes but I'm not sure they are
responsive, they may need a frame change or refresh button to trigger an
update. You can also use the preview ahead feature in the VSE to see more
than one clip at a time. In this instance of course you cannot have the
nodes of another scene open anyway so you are required to try color
correction in the more limited VSE tool.