[Bf-funboard] Text Effect could use a font change setting...

Ильдар Ахметгалеев akhilman at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 23:25:57 CET 2016

Nice research, thank you.

With point of view as to VSE as to «Offline editor» VSE actually looks
nice. Anyway for fast «Online editing» there is alternatives available.
Both Cinelerra and ShotCut well designed to do live video editing as
fast as possible by implementing «linear video editing» paradigm (set
in, set out, append to timeline) rather then «non-linear» approach
(slice and move).

Even lack of sound editing tools with «offline editing» point of view
looks ok for me with ability to do mixing in DAW
(http://blendervelvets.org).

http://akhil.ru