[Bf-funboard] Text Effect could use a font change setting...

Troy Sobotka troy.sobotka at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 16:11:40 CET 2016

> Yes, a full rewrite is being considered. Nobody knows who and when though.

Every time this subject comes up, I cringe a little. Rewriting the VSE
would likely end up in precisely the same problematic area without
considering some design focus as to what role it should serve.

I consolidated a few thoughts on the VSE a while back. Might be of interest
to some of the folks following this discussion.

https://github.com/sobotka/Blender-NLE-NextGen/wiki/Blender-NLE-NextGen

With respect,

TJS