[Bf-funboard] Rectangle select (B key)

Jonathan Williamson jonathan at cgcookie.com
Sat Feb 13 20:27:57 CET 2016

This is something I’m working to address in the keymap revamp, but for the time being you can disable “Extend” in the keymap for Border Select. Then you may want to add an additional keymap entry with “Extend” on to enable shift+selections.

When using a hotkey to activate border select (as opposed to just click+drag) it’s a bit tricky to get the events right, whereby you can just press SHIFT to toggle extending the selection.