[Bf-funboard] UV space constraint (stick on surface)

Hadrien Brissaud hadriscus at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 17:52:23 CET 2016

Thanks Douglas. I think this has the same shortcomings : shrinkwrap
projects onto a surface, but does not keep up with it when it moves away.
In addition to the shrinkwrap the object must be constrained by a bone that
follows the surface as close as possible (think of a jacket, or a human
body). Along with the childof+vgroup method - which kinda works to keep an
object attached and aligned, only it does not rotate along with it - this
is the more likely to work, but still requires an elaborate set up.

Mind you, so far I have managed without it ! I just figured it could be
made simpler.

Hadrien