[Bf-funboard] Text Effect could use a font change setting...

maximo remedios maximoremedios at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 10:20:47 CET 2016

Hi Julian,

When you say: " We shouldn't go further with current sequencer though",
does this mean that you guys are considering a total rewrite of the VSE?
I was surprised to see on twitter that some at the Blender foundation were
not editing on the VSE but rather using another application.

Cheers

<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>