[Bf-funboard] Selection sets

Maxim Tkachenko malefic.max at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 17:03:46 CET 2016

I meant different colors in the viewport for different polygroups.
Selection sets can overlap and polygroups can not. So they are very similar
to materials (but they are not!) in the way they are displayed. It's
possible to add some cool tools to it. Like marking all the polygroup's
edges as sharp or smthng.

It appeared that I am talking about two features: polygroups and selection
sets :)
9 лют. 2016 17:11 "Knapp" <magick.crow at gmail.com> пише: