[Bf-funboard] Manifold Suzanne

John Roper johnroper100 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 15:21:43 CEST 2016

Take a look at https://rightclickselect.com/p/general/ygbbbc/suzanne-correct-topology

On April 16, 2016, at 8:15 PM, gandalf3 <zzyxpaw at gmail.com> wrote:

Since Suzanne is such a readily available and beautiful test model (and
a symbol of open-source), I and I'm sure many others use her daily to
try out all sorts of effects.

However, many such effects encounter problems with those non-manifold
eyes: boolean operations/cell fracture, refraction, volumetrics . . . to
name a few.
This potentially confuses and annoys both new users and experienced users.
I wonder how many have already put their own manifold versions of
Suzanne in their startup.blends? (I know I have)

What is the official position on giving the official Suzanne an eye-upgrade?