[Bf-funboard] Add Shortcut option for more elements

Julio Iglesias j at zafio.com
Sun Sep 27 18:11:54 CEST 2015

Hi,

There are many elements that could feature an "add shortcut" option in the
RMB menu.
Why isn't the option present already in those elements?

For instance, I often struggle and waste a lot of time trying to find the
right context attribute to create a shortcut for a toggable element, when
it could take just a second, using RMB > Add Shortcut...

And I'm not alone, here is a random user case, from many that can be found:
http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?274204-Add-shortcut-if-not-exist

See the issues?...

Regards.