[Bf-funboard] Constant interpolation masks

<*-{{{{{-<< rylleman at riseup.net
Mon Sep 14 11:58:45 CEST 2015

Using the mask tool the only interpolation mode is linear no matter what
you set it to in the dope sheet.

It would be very useful if we could have masks at constant interpolation
so the shape stays until the next key frame.

My user case right now is that I create a karaoke text effect in the VSE
where I have an image containing the texts. I want them to appear one
word at a time so I animate a mask modifier revealing the words. It is
however in linear mode so in the frame before each frame  I have to
duplicate the previous key. This is cumbersome, specially when I have to
edit the mask. Constant interpolation would help a lot.

-d.