[Bf-funboard] Keyboard Shortcut "ctrl" with Rotate in Object Mode Improvements

Alberto Torres kungfoobar at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 15:53:50 CEST 2015

After a bit of searching I found the offending page:
https://www.blender.org/manual/editors/3dview/transform/transform_control/precision.html#holding-ctrl

While transforming an object, ctrl means inverting the enable/disable
status of the snap tool. Someone with editing rights should add this at the
beginning of the section:

"Holding Ctrl will toggle the Snap tool until it's released. The following
explanations assume that the snap tool is as its default state (disabled
and snap to increments of grid)."

Having the "snap tool" words linked to the snap tool page, and maybe this
pic http://i.imgur.com/cNYVI8T.png

Cheers.

On Sun, Sep 13, 2015 at 12:54 AM, Ethos Erlanger <ethos.erlanger at comcast.net