[Bf-funboard] hello, i wish tell you for new feature..

manuel_songokuh at yahoo.it manuel_songokuh at yahoo.it
Thu Oct 29 20:32:20 CET 2015

hello
i'm not good english, i try ok?
i did see in blender, a lots features,potentially..i happy to use it. great developers.i work my little time free for new long film, i'm slow to learn but good. my experience years to use blender, i did used MAYA, RHINO, cinema4d, 3ds MAX, i find best is blender.then i see 1 missed for blender... but i dont find good name of feature for missed..first i can tell you what is missed true.
from F-curve to viewport 3d (curve Bezier)...like as LINKED from graph editor to direct view (ours eyes) VIEWPORT..then example, when i use graph editor for work work work setting to F-curve for animation (location,rotate,scala) this is normal and natural of blender.i did not see "direct" in viewport because graph editor is "separate" or "divide" for ours sensation eyes..
there is example good feature "ONION SKINNING", that feature is very to HELP our eyes and our hand (mouse) for understand where i can modify (manipulable) flexible, but onion skinning is for armature (pose/bone,etc) this is example DIRECT sensation
so i think...i wish... to ask you developers:is it possible new feature:new icon in header of viewport (like as ghost for onion skinning) for active or inactive in viewport,
see example my picture (i'm not good show you for example but i try..)https://mega.nz/#!SkAlmSIJ!pVSSVfM2MhBgq5j_cCYdUy27mlt0q86OODK0Emgbr_U
https://mega.nz/#!a0R0QQKK!qhX8HR7W4l2E49kwpdXfv6ONCzi9Z7DdhEPi4UASItA
https://mega.nz/#!X95yhAaY!zSedoPOsf8hh6peh96IbsSN-05uit7cPkLuUgVCIfBE

i'm not developer, but i try explain you what i wanted to say you ok?
other example (i'm hard for work in blender)when i use CAMERA of blender i must to use in graph editor for locate, rotate..but in graph editor is flat to see (y,x) for Y, (y,x) for Z, (y,x) for X, this is hard or long time working.. like as lose time "gold"
so i think true needed feature for f-curve in viewport DIRECT and easy to manipulation without FLAT eyes in graph editor (under X, Y), but i dont kill graph editor, keep alive graph editor for FULL edit (complex, driver, particular fix, etc) not kill it.
for "f-curve in viewport" is FASTER for JOBS (work in progress) but small functional used wiht mouse.
graph editor:
PRO:full control, full check.CONS: A LOTS TIME, SLOW PROGRESS, LONG WAY.
F-curve in viewport 3d (maybe converted or linked to curve-bezier, i dont know what is best way for create a code: new modifier? or new functional like as onion skinning? or addons? or new tool...you can choose or to agree from team developer)PRO: FASTER, EASY TO ADJUST, USE WITH MOUSE (MANIPULATOR:LOCATE,ROTATE,SCALA) DIRECT FROM OURS EYES.CONS: NOT FULL CONTROL, BUT SMALL FUNCTIONAL LIKE AS MANIPULATOR OF LOCATE,ROTATE,SCALA (in viewport)
the method from f-curve to curve: (i dont know what is best and good way) converter or linked (synchronize graph editor-viewport)you can agree team and start to think: "how/what will be good code to create..? python, tool, addons, functional..."but i want not to force you to create..i want to share my mind to you.it's possible limit for f-curve in viewport but WORKED use with mouse (S,G,R), IF need full control f-curve THEN go to graph editor ok?
i know there is "Follow path" from object constraint, but there is not in graph editor of camera or cube, it is for CURVE-BEZIER,CURVE-NURBS,PATH-NRUBS.
it's not full control like graph editor..****************************************************************
see example for camera 3 keyframes simple ( see my blend: https://mega.nz/#!S0pUXYxL!b5SdOm1NJALVDdH31Pr9vS78qLp_ByUU3x_TOw74_rM)
a) in graph editor: interpolation  there is show x,y : bezier. this is normal and natural of blender.
b)active "f-curve in viewport" ( i dont know what is best name feature, you can create name feature)
or icon in header of viewport..(you can choose where is place of icon) or tool or other..
RESULT, SHOW IN VIEWPORT 3D create:-1 curve main, this is for locate, there are 3 spheras because is created 3 keyframe (if you like not "sphera" then create "DOT" or "POINT").
-1 single arrow main, this is for rotate, there are 3 singles arrows because is created 3 keyframes.
this is example for new feature, for SCALA... i have not idea..maybe little cube or exists "single arrow (rotate)" add like "big" for increase of scala or "small" for decrease of scala.

c)IF you click (select) second of single arrow (second keyframe)result:-jump to 10 frame (10frame under second keyframe of camera) (also this is liked to timeline frame ok?)

d)second of single arrow(second keyframe) you can change only rotate press R-key and will synchronizer to graph editor ( changed (x,y)) result:changed to f-curve in graph editor automatic.
then this is base feature and not big job for new code..?
i'm add this list mailing thank to campbell.
i'm sorry really for my english and i'm not strong explain you.. i did try show you..
..i hope if you understand.. if you dont understand then tell me, i will can try other explain other example ok?
manuel