[Bf-funboard] Saving Sound files.

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Tue May 19 09:02:25 CEST 2015

I have a movie that I imported into blender. Blender breaks this up into a
sound data and video data. I then edited them both and now need to save out
the edited sound file so I can clean it up with a sound editor but blender
seems to have no way to just save out the edited sound file. BTW I can't
edit it in the sound editor because I need to see the video to see where to
cut the file.

Can this be done and if not can we add it?

Thanks.

--
Douglas E Knapp

Massage in Gelsenkirchen-Buer: