[Bf-funboard] Shift+B -> Zoom to border needs an opposite action to zoom out

Adam Preisler adam at preisler.me
Sat May 16 01:28:59 CEST 2015

I got accustomed to Shift+B lately which is a rather faster alternative to
mouse wheel zooming. But I still need to zoom out with the mouse wheel.
It's not that I don't like the mouse wheel, but it can be slow when you
need to really zoom in and then out.

I think it would be best if Shift+B would get an opposite action like
Ctr+Shift+B which would (as in Photoshop or GIMP) take the rectangle you
draw with it and zooms out so the zoomed detail you had would be as small
as the border you've just drawn.

Thanks for reading, please let me know your opinions and blend on!

AP