[Bf-funboard] Menu entry name changes for Shade Smooth/Shade Sharp?

mond at email.cz mond at email.cz
Thu May 7 09:31:50 CEST 2015

What I see, it's the same function, and since this function doesn't "shade"
just by click, but we need to unable "Edge split" modifier or so to see
change - terms "Mark Sharp"/ "Clear Sharp" is more relevant.

Anyway since sharp/smooth can be only done on edge not vertex, I don't see a
reason why this option is under "Verticies".

>From opinion it can erased from menu.

Filip (vklidu)